[TowerTalk] AB577 Experiences with Big Beams

Michael Tope W4EF at dellroy.com
Sat Nov 30 11:39:53 EST 2019

Fred,

Are you looking for people with experience mounting large beams on the
AB577 Military Mast?

Here are some examples of others who have mounted fairly large antennas
on the AB577:

     https://k7nv.com/id3.htm

     http://home.myfairpoint.net/vze88v2v/id24.html

     https://www.qsl.net/w3apl/Optibeam/OptibeamOB115/img_4554.html

The most I have put on mine is the lightweight version of the 5-band
Spiderbeam which is a fairly light antenna, so I can't provide any
firsthand experience mounting larger antennas to the AB577.

73, Mike W4EF................