[TowerTalk] Shack Heater

Doug Ronald doug at dougronald.com
Tue Oct 8 03:17:36 EDT 2019

I think the heater type Jim is referring to is an infra-red radiation
heater. They are not designed to work efficiently via conduction, or
convection. I have one also sold by Costco, and put on display as soon as
the cold weather hits, where when you walk by, you instantly feel the
infra-red hit you in the face. It is very effective at heating someone
sitting in a chair, but the room the heater is in remains pretty cold.
Doug, W6DSR