[TowerTalk] I need Amphenol connectors - where can I get them?

ersmar@verizon.net ersmar at verizon.net
Tue Oct 8 10:22:33 EDT 2019

Www.therfc.com .

73 de
Gene Smart AD3F

Sent from my Verizon HTC Smartphone

----- Reply message -----
From: "Bob Shohet, KQ2M" <kq2m at kq2m.com>
To: <towertalk at contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] I need Amphenol connectors - where can I get them?
Date: Tue, Oct 8, 2019 10:16 AM

Hi,

I need to purchase Amphenol 10 PL258’s, 25 PL259’s, 10 SO239’s, and 10 UG176U’s.  And, on the SO239’s I need the square design with 4 mounting holes and I would prefer, the older pale orange colored phenolic if possible.

I am certainly willing to purchase old, clean unused stock, but would also consider buying retail if necessary.

Does anyone have these connectors for sale at a reasonable price?

Does anyone know of a reliable commercial source that they have used to purchase these items at a reasonable price?

Tnx & 73

Bob, KQ2M