[TowerTalk] Illuminating antennas on towers

Richard Blumenstein rcblumen at centurylink.net
Sun Oct 20 08:53:22 EDT 2019

Paul-

Since I only have a single 73' tower, maybe I don't understand the need
to run out into a storm or the night to look at your antennae?

Can't you just tell by your SWR meter and pumping out a few test watts,
what the condition of them are? If the SWR is way off, then don't
transmit and wait until daytime to look at it.

Dick, K0CAT