[TowerTalk] Remote switch

Wes wes_n7ws at triconet.org
Thu Oct 24 14:11:49 EDT 2019

Not dumb at all.  To simulate what you are really looking for, I would measure
s21 between the input port and an unselected output port, if it is open.  The
selected port should be terminated in 50 ohm. The instrument terminates the
measured port(s) so no additional terminations are necessary or desired.
Clearly you can't measure a shorted port.

Wes  N7WS