[TowerTalk] M2 Orion 2800PX and others

Martin Sole hs0zed at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 18:26:50 EDT 2019

This recent Orion thread, specifically the weak mast clamp got me to
thinking. Does the Prosistel PST61 still have the bad seal issue?.

I recall an on-line resource some time back but cannot locate it now
that indicated which rotators had what fixing patterns. Easiest for this
project will be one with a 4 hole Yaesu compatible pattern.

Martin, HS0ZED