[TowerTalk] Preferred type of coax to be used for jumpers in a multi-operator room ?

Stig Lindblom stig-lin at frisurf.no
Wed Sep 4 14:54:10 EDT 2019

Gents;

We are rebuilding a contest station operating room (HS0ZAR at HS0ZGD) and
need to do a lot
of new jumpers.

Ref. advise below from K9YC (tnx) we will use RG400 (or similar) for
short jumpers.

Considering to use RG214 (double shield) for longer jumpers, and for
coax-stubs as well.

How is the measured, or experienced, shielding of RG214 compared to the
RG400 ?

73 de Stig

LA7JO _ HS0ZGD