[TowerTalk] Grounding

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Wed Sep 4 22:48:02 EDT 2019

Your "theory" has some big holes. I suggest that you study either N0AX's
recent ARRL book on grounding and bonding, or my own tutorial slide show
on the topic. I worked extensively with Ward on the book, and you'll
find my tutorial referenced in it.

http://k9yc.com/GroundingAndAudio.pdf

73, Jim K9YC