[TowerTalk] Second Tower Placement Recommendation

David Gilbert xdavid at cis-broadband.com
Thu Sep 5 12:20:19 EDT 2019

If I had that kind of available tower height and the flexibility to
place them that you do, I'd make the 2nd tower also 150 feet tall and
position it such that a rope between it and the 1st tower pointed to
Europe, with enough distance between the two towers that I could string
Inverted-V elements for either 80m or 160m to make a 3-element wire Yagi
hung from the rope.  The coax to the driven element could be run back
along the rope to one of the towers.

73,
Dave   AB7E