[TowerTalk] Crimp on Coax connectors

Chuck Gooden Chuck.Gooden at comcast.net
Thu Sep 5 16:20:56 EDT 2019

There is a size difference and the attenuation is greater for the RG400
cable than the LMR400 cable.  Therefore the connectors will be different
also.

You can look at the specs for each cable here:

LMR400 https://www.dxengineering.com/parts/tmv-lmr-400

RG400 https://www.dxengineering.com/parts/dxe-rg400-ctl

Different manufactures will have slightly different specs but will be
fairly close to these.

Chuck K9LC