[TowerTalk] Shunt Feeding a Vertical

Wes wes_n7ws at triconet.org
Thu Sep 5 17:14:43 EDT 2019

I suggest that you consider slant wire feeding.  see:
http://www.hatdaw.com/papers/Dawson_Slant_Wire_Shunt_Fed_IEEE_BTS_2010.pdf

I also suggest modeling this.  Even a simple model should get you in the
ballpark for the height of the tap.  You don't need to hit 50 +jX but if you're
above half of that you should be able to match with reasonable efficiently I
would think.

Wes  N7WS