[TowerTalk] Grounding

Richard Smith n6kt1 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Sep 7 14:03:00 EDT 2019

 I visited the launch base at Kourou, French Guiana, a few years ago. They have 4 towers around the rocket at the launch site, for lightning protection. Overkill for a ham station, but maybe there is an idea there.

Ariane 5 rocket arrives at launch pad with two TV broadcast satellites – Spaceflight Now

|  |  |

|  |
Ariane 5 rocket arrives at launch pad with two TV broadcast satellites –...

73, Rich, N6KT