[TowerTalk] Tower climbing safety

Glenn Pritchard gpritchard7000 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 8 17:52:38 EDT 2019

All of our “basic” climbing belts were destroyed years ago. We have only used full body harnesses from Petzl and associated climbing gear from Petzl.
In addition here in Canada it is mandatory that if you are a tower climber and do this for work you have to get certified every three years.

Glenn, VA7UO

Sent from my iPhone