[TowerTalk] Polygon Guy Rods

Tim Duffy k3lr at k3lr.com
Sun Sep 8 20:03:36 EDT 2019

Hello Ron:

Please contact PiRod (Valmont) and tell them what you are proposing. That is
the only safe way.

All of the towers at K3LR are PiRod. Mine are not rotating towers. They are
guyed as per PiRod designed and engineered specifications.
PiRod will frown at your proposed rotating tower installation.

PiRod does not approve of rotating towers (the steel tower cork screws) -
which is a significant problem. Rohn towers (pipe vertical legs) are worse.

73
Tim K3LR