[TowerTalk] "experts" on loading towers on low bands

David Gilbert xdavid at cis-broadband.com
Tue Sep 10 18:01:19 EDT 2019

You and N5OT aren't saying the same thing at all.  He said to just
experiment and see what works well enough to be acceptable, while you
said you ignored the practical experience of other hams (stuff that
"works" or doesn't) and instead used a modeling program (which is based
purely on math and theory) to make your decision.

It's odd to see two guys pat each other on the back for reinforcement
when they don't even understand they have opposite stances.   Whatever
happened to logical thinking?

Dave   AB7E