[TowerTalk] "experts" on loading towers on low bands

jimlux jimlux at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 10 20:39:42 EDT 2019

On 9/10/19 2:15 PM, Wes Attaway (N5WA) wrote:
> With apologies to The Jim's (Lux and Brown) ..... one of the best (simple)
> explanations I have seen.

Where avoiding analysis paralysis comes is in steps 1 and 2 - you might
be done at that point.

where the theory helps is in step 3, - some theory might save time on
repetitive "try something"

Or if step 1 is really expensive, and a failure at step 2 is a problem.

Admittedly, half the fun is experimenting - I prefer antenna theory
textbooks where there are pictures of the author in front of antennas
they've built.