[TowerTalk] Can you TRAM this ?

Mark - N5OT r-emails at n5ot.com
Sat Sep 14 12:12:03 EDT 2019

The official N5OT answer:

"Try it and see what happens," a statement believed by some to be made
by N5OT with no forethought, no engineering, and no data. But actually,
I'm only kidding, and that would be nuts.  So don't do that.

Something tells me the mathematical acumen exists here to calculate the
forces on the tram anchor point, but then it will require more
information about either your soil, your tree, or your vehicle before
you know if it should theoretically work.

Then there's the wind.

Be safe,
Mark N5OT