[TowerTalk] Can you TRAM this ?

Nathan Lee nathaniel.alee65 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 14 18:28:37 EDT 2019

The more I read with regards to this topic, the more sense it makes to use a crane.

I had a crane dude that was $100 per hour and it made the assembly of my system so easy that the project was finished in a day which was beyond the expectations of the tower dude.

The stresses were minimal and there was no jockeying of guy wires or other bits of potential headaches.

Time is money and anytime you can reduce headaches is money well spent and likely a savings.

Nat