[TowerTalk] Force 12 EF-240 SWR shift

Richard Thorne rthorne at rthorne.net
Mon Sep 16 13:20:20 EDT 2019

The hairpin is a good place to start.  The weak point is the ring terminals used to attach the coil to the feed point bolts.  I found the hairpin coil laying near the base of my tower.  The winds here finally one.

I used heavier ring terminals during the repair, so far so good.

Rich - N5ZC

Sent from my iPhone