[TowerTalk] Dielectric Grease

Robert Harmon k6uj at pacbell.net
Sun Sep 22 19:05:12 EDT 2019

Thanks for the feedback, guys.
One picture is worth a thousand words.  Below is a picture of the choke balun.
It is going to be attached to a T shaped Lexan plate for an inverted V center connection.
The RG-400 runs inside the PVC pipe and connects to the SO-239's at each end.
I am worried about condensation inside and was planning on pumping it full of dielectric grease.
Maybe just simply drilling a weep hole in the bottom end so it can breath and any dry out any condensation would be sufficient.

https://i.postimg.cc/QtFCSc90/IMG-2754.jpg <https://i.postimg.cc/QtFCSc90/IMG-2754.jpg>

Bob
K6UJ