[TowerTalk] Guy Wire Anchors

Charles Morrison junkcmp at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 08:16:53 EDT 2020

Most screw-in anchors depend on the combination of the soil and the
perpendicular surfaces of the screw-in anchor for its holding ability.

This anchor states its maximum
https://www.westechrigging.com/earth-anchor-helix-034x6x66.html?gclid=CjwKCAjwvtX0BRAFEiwAGWJyZDonvClIGL6-Fs0LW7mH4rg4NiXsl2wVVztVNDhCWe7VT0fMBPjsyxoCYPoQAvD_BwE

Here is additional info about screw-in anchors with similar capacity info,
again dependent on soil..
http://w4zt.com/guy/index.html

And finally, heres a big station owner's experiences and best practices:
https://www.w8ji.com/screw_in_guy_anchors.htm
This common anchor lists