[TowerTalk] 1dB more RF Power?

Grant Saviers grants2 at pacbell.net
Thu Apr 30 17:19:34 EDT 2020

I fantasized when running SSB as a DXpeditioner, I should have my
recorded F10 message be the I95 song and dedicate it over the air to the
worst lid.  It might help discipline the pileup ;) .

beware xx content

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=i+95+song+original&docid=608025321346304601&mid=89C9EE75E5E280C5AD2A89C9EE75E5E280C5AD2A&view=detail&FORM=VIRE

Grant KZ1W