[TowerTalk] remote controlled tuners?

john at kk9a.com john at kk9a.com
Sun Aug 2 20:16:16 EDT 2020

Have you looked at Hamware products http://www.hamware.de/ ?

John KK9A

jimlux wroteL

I'm looking for an antenna tuner that has explicit remote control of L
and C, and able to read the forward and reverse power back.  LDG doesn't
make the AT200PC any more, which had a serial port control to set the Ls
and Cs, etc.  Most "remote tuners" have a "tune" input and that's it.

The PAL-STAR HF AUTO has a RS-232 control, but is kind of overkill - I
only need 100W kind of power handling capability, and its really not
designed for remote mounting.

I suppose I could get something like a MFJ 939 and reprogram the PIC
16F76 inside, but a) it's probably soldered in, and b)I'd rather have
something off the shelf.