[TowerTalk] How to drill foundation?

Mac libbysales at austin.rr.com
Thu Aug 6 13:10:43 EDT 2020

these companies are well used to your surroundings,  look for Pier or
Foundation drilling company's, a 4' dia hole is nothing for these guys
...  just last week i had a 10' diameter 33' deep hole drilled in
limestone the whole way, took emm a complete day but all done and the
sewer lift station, an 8' circular tank was placed in the hole the next
day.  many years ago my own tower base was pier drilled rather than dug
out in a rectangle so i used 4 ea 12" dia holes 16' deep and built a
rebar cage framed up the above grade to be sq and filled err full, all 4
holes as well the above grade rectangle base..  go for it...

mac/mc  w5mc