[TowerTalk] Knots

Bill Cotter n4lg at qx.net
Fri Aug 7 10:34:08 EDT 2020

Here are two references that are ideal for learning knots (2.3mB).

Hyatt Verrill's Knots, Splices and Rope Work in pdf
http://www.survivorlibrary.com/library/knots-splices-and-rope-work-.pdf

Ashley Book of Knots is a remarkable 638 page
reference for knots (104mB):
http://www.jayloden.com/bcusa/ashley/The_Ashley_Book_of_Knots.pdf

73 Bill N4LG