[TowerTalk] Knots

Dave Sublette k4to.dave at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 13:40:55 EDT 2020

I joined at age 11.  At age 16 I became a girl scout.

If you really must know, I was a girl scout at age 5.  My mother was the
leader of a girl scout troop and went to every meeting.  I would give the
scout sign and say the girl scout oath right along with the rest of them.
But she wouldn't let me wear the cute little skirt.  Darn....

K4TO