[TowerTalk] 220v trench proximity to 7/8” feedline trench?

john at kk9a.com john at kk9a.com
Fri Aug 7 15:23:33 EDT 2020

There is nothing wrong with using the same trench, why do double work?

John KK9A

Ed Post W2MKM wrote:

Need some guidance as it relates to the proximity of a new 220 V power
line (trenched and in PVC conduit) running to my crank up tower (3 HP
motor) about a 500 foot run from my barn and 2 runs of 7/8” hardline
(partially trenched through fields and not through the woods) all
terminating at the tower base.

What is the minimum that the 220v trench should be separated from the
7/8” feedlines trench? they will run parallel for about 250’ then go
their separate ways, 220V to barn, 7/8” to the shack.

Thanks in advance

Ed W2MKM

Sent from my iPhone