[TowerTalk] 4-high stack switches

Richard Thorne rthorne at rthorne.net
Wed Aug 12 09:06:42 EDT 2020

I replied directly to Pat with some links.

Hamplus is sold by DXEngineering.  Jeff at GreenHeron Engineering sells
the Hamplus 4 stack switch with his wireless card installed.

I've gone 100% GreenHeron Everywhere wireless with my two antenna
switches, stack matches as well as my 3 RT-21 rotor boxes.  I have no
control boxes or rotor control boxes on my operating desk.  I'm 100%
glass panel.

Rich - N5ZC