[TowerTalk] Tower accident

Mac libbysales at austin.rr.com
Wed Aug 19 10:55:38 EDT 2020

In the writers FIRST initial report on Monday on QTH he initally
reported his brother he felt had clipped the safety belt back onto
something other than the large typical D ring, and that had failed,
whatever 'that' is, but you make a good point in that region of most or
all belts anything that could be hooked onto should also be prepared to
sustain the load or pull of the actual belt.

But at the end of the day its a sucky event and near tragic, it sounds
even if a recovery is made it will be long and painful and expensive to
boot ...

best :  mac/mc  w5mc