[TowerTalk] Climbing Harness Recommendations needed

David Gilbert ab7echo at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 13:42:39 EDT 2020

For a gorilla clip, I strongly recommend one of these aluminum clamps:

https://www.rescuetech1.com/iscritrecoveryhooknew.aspx

I own three of them.  They are very strong, large enough to clamp onto
almost any tower member, open easily, close securely, and at only 17
ounces are much lighter than steel versions.

73,
Dave   AB7E