[TowerTalk] Tree's and Screws

Steve Jones n6sj at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 20 17:32:53 EDT 2020

I wouldn't use a screw.  All my many wires have always been supported on
pulleys.  Shoot a line over a high limb with a bow and arrow, use that to
raise the pulley, and hang a counterweight at the end of the line near the
ground.  When the wind blows the weight rises and falls rather than snapping
the wire.
Protects the tree, the rope, and the wire.
73,
Steve
N6SJ