[TowerTalk] Coax feed question to rotating tower

Alan alan.corlin at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 12:39:45 EDT 2020

I am trying to figure out how to run 2 coax lines to my tower. The
entire tower rotates by means of the MARB Series rotor base. This rotor
base is right next to the
tower and I cannot find a way to feed the coax without it rubbing on the
base when the tower rotates.

If anyone has a photo they can send of how they solved the problem I am
having I would appreciate seeing it.
I have also been thinking about using a fishing net to capture the cable
when lowering the tower. That way I can rotate the tower without
dragging cable on the ground when the tower is lower than full height.
Thank you for the help.
Alan, AA6DW
aa6dw at arrl.net