[TowerTalk] Unequal Radial Currents

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Sat Aug 29 21:44:00 EDT 2020

Great post, Dennis. Was not familiar with Dick's work, but what you cite
is consistent with extensive work that N6LF has published on his
excellent website, which I have often referenced. Mostly that current
distribution affects LOSS, not directivity. But loss in the far field
certainly DOES affect directivity.

73, Jim K9YC