[TowerTalk] Roy W7YRV SK

Kirk Kleinschmidt sohosources at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 31 01:00:43 EDT 2020

Wow.
That guy took all of the crazy vee beams and curtain arrays I dreamed up during study hall (teenage ham)...AND ACTUALLY BUILT THEM.
How he didn't die in a homebrew tower disaster I'll never know...but my hats off to such a get 'er done kinda ham. They don't make 'em like that anymore...

Antennas aside, and perhaps against any better judgment, I'd love to see details on exactly how he built and installed those towers...
RIP, W7YRV,
--NT0Z

My book, "Stealth Amateur Radio," is now available from www.stealthamateur.com and on the Amazon Kindle (soon)