[TowerTalk] AM Broadcast Harmonic Interference to 75 Meters

k1ttt.dave at gmail.com k1ttt.dave at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 12:15:44 EST 2020

You might want to query the rfi reflector...   also consider something close to you, even a neighbor's house, that might be picking up the primary, rectifying it, and modulating it with a 10khz switcher harmonics.  Had something similar to that here where a wall wart was generating and modulating harmonics.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt at arrl.net
web: http://wiki.k1ttt.net