[TowerTalk] Wanted: Parts for Hazer

Tom Hellem tom.hellem at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 10:01:14 EST 2020

Fellow TTers-
Our local radio club sold a Hazer H3 (the one for Rohn 25 tower) that we
had inherited from the estate of an SK to a military guy overseas. Since
nobody was familiar with the animal we did not realize it was missing the
entire set of rubber guide wheels and associated mounting hardware.

By chance does anybody have these lying around and willing to part with
them? It appears they are no longer available to buy from the manufacturer.
As an alternative, has anybody ever fabricated a workable substitute and
willing to share it with us?

Hoping against hope someone can help us out.

Tom
K0SN
Missoula, MT