[TowerTalk] Isolating adjacent 4-Squares

K9MA k9ma at sdellington.us
Sun Dec 20 16:08:15 EST 2020

Charlie,

Are you sure it is not the tower itself that is degrading the
performance of the 4-square?  If so, you may be able to detune the tower
with a gamma match. That worked on 160 for me with a 70 foot tower and
an array of loops. It did not work on 80, apparently because the tower
was just too big.

73,
Scott K9MA