[TowerTalk] T2X Rotor Repair

Thomas Rieff k0yr at tomrieff.com
Mon Dec 21 15:51:38 EST 2020

Recently, had to replace one of my T2X Tailtwister for issues with the
brake. It seems to not have complete extension unless you pull it
out...as compared to some others that are spring loaded, but not seeing
what is broke or missing. T2X Manual does not have a break down of parts
for the Brake...does anyone have a breakdown or some thoughts on what I
should be looking for?

Second part of the rebuild update for the T2X is I have some with a
terminal strip and others with a twist connector. What is the best way
to update this?

Tom, K0YR