[TowerTalk] ground wire thoughts

w5jmw at towerfarm.net w5jmw at towerfarm.net
Thu Dec 24 17:21:41 EST 2020

Jim,what about the crossing of the radials.Isn't doing that not
recommended?Right now I can do either.I am confined to such a pattern
due to me antenna placement.I have a overhead power run alomg my east
fence and a metel fence along my west.I have already attached to both as
a ground.really more of a lightning dispersal path.I might point out
that I do have pretty good soil.I have very dense clay in certain at abt
3-4 foot.It does stop water sippage to a point.Also we have an aerobic
septic system which the spray nozzles are located in thi same
pasture...thank you,john