[TowerTalk] Harmonics rectification in bearings or Pro.Sis. Tel rotors?

Richard (Rick) Karlquist richard at karlquist.com
Sat Feb 8 13:29:02 EST 2020

A long time ago I had a Rohn 25 tower with a Yagi on top turned
by a Ham-M rotor.  I experienced severe TVI on channel 2.  Somehow,
I don't know why, I got the idea that the bearings were rectifying.
I put a jumper loop of wire across the two halves of the Ham-M
and the TVI completely disappeared and never returned.

Rick N6RK