[TowerTalk] Tower Guy Calculations

Wes wes_n7ws at triconet.org
Sat Feb 15 13:02:00 EST 2020

I had a Tristao tower here for many years.  It was six, 10-foot sections and
used formed stops to support the sections.  I never had the whole thing up, but
I did use the bottom three sections, unguyed, to support a two-meter EME array
for some time at a former QTH.  I figured I would never get it permitted here,
so it laid in the yard for years until I gave it to a neighbor.

Wes  N 7WS