[TowerTalk] Tower/Antenna Installation Service Requested in Sebring, florida 33872

radiok8dxxwjr at gmail.com radiok8dxxwjr at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 22:10:45 EST 2020

Good evening,

I am interested in a complete/turnkey tower and antenna installation in
Sebring, Florida 33872.  about 80 miles south of Orlando.  Roughly 6 months
ago, a local installer prescribed a list of tower, guys, a Razor, etc. in
order to place a Mosley Pro 76C3 and associated V/UHF antennas in the air at
this QTH.  Presently, everything is here.  The installer has installed 50
feet of the 55G in a nice concrete base but has since become busy with
commercial work.  Construction as been at a standstill for a month.

If interested and capable, please contact me at this email.  Thanks and 73

     Bill Roberts

Vicar, Faith Lutheran - Sebring