[TowerTalk] Which Vertical is More Robust ?

Richard (Rick) Karlquist richard at karlquist.com
Wed Jan 1 12:23:20 EST 2020

Recommend that you consider chain link fence "top rail" instead
of EMT.  Get the "1 7/8 inch" OD variety.  It is the same
diameter as "1 1/2 inch" water pipe.  It is actually intended
to be structural.  There is also a "1 3/8 inch" OD variety than
you can telescope.  It is the same diameter as "1 inch"
water pipe.

Rick N6RK