[TowerTalk] Which Vertical is More Robust ?

Gedas w8bya at mchsi.com
Wed Jan 1 14:09:00 EST 2020

Makes perfect sense Rick. It has been far too many decades since I had
to take all our ME classes (like Mechanics of Materials) even though we
were all EE's. You have told me exactly what I needed to know. TU again
es HNY. 73

Gedas, W8BYA

Gallery at http://w8bya.com
Light travels faster than sound....