[TowerTalk] Parallel Connections

Stan Stockton wa5rtg at gmail.com
Wed Jan 1 21:22:56 EST 2020

Thanks to everyone who took the time to respond to my request.  The green colored "Phoenix type" pluggable terminal blocks like the ones used on  Green Heron bases and other products are what I would like to use. A circuit board with all the appropriate parallel connections is probably the best of all options I've heard.  Otherwise I'll probably just end up with a better hidden rats nest than what I have now.

Thank you all and Happy New Year.

Stan, K5GO