[TowerTalk] 80M antenna wire size

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Tue Jan 7 14:31:14 EST 2020

This is exactly what I've done since moving here in 2006. In NEC, I
tweaked the length of the horizontal top of the Tee to achieve that 50
+jX value at the center of my operating range, computed the series C
value to tune out that jX, then added parallel caps with low values of
series R to hit that value. The same technique would be used for an L.

73, Jim K9YC