[TowerTalk] Prop Pitch Grease preference or recommendation

Mac libbysales at austin.rr.com
Wed Jan 8 17:04:56 EST 2020

After years of quality service and dependability I have my PP on the
ground and want to repack the case with the most reasonable source of
grease to use to repack the so called gearbox as I have long ago
forgotten what I used 15 plus years ago for this effort. Additionally
any source beyond cutting out and making my own replacement gaskets is
welcomed, as an experience K7NV is not receptive to providing these
unless he has also reworked or rebuilt the PP in question

Comments and suggestions welcomed.

thank you:  mac/mc  w5mc