[TowerTalk] Prop Pitch Grease preference or recommendation

Riki, K7NJ k7nj at awinets.com
Thu Jan 9 13:37:17 EST 2020

Although I'm not using a Prop Pitch, the winter weather here in Cedar City,
Utah can be very cold.  My home weather station has measured temperatures as
low as -23F. Because of this, when overhauling my M2 OR-2800 rotator, I did
quite a bit of online research and queried several sources about the best
grease to use.  I decided to use "Molykote 33 Medium". The description on
the package says "Extreme Low Temperature Grease" and "Wide service
temperature range -100F to 400F". It's manufactured by Dow Corning
Corporation - a very reputable manufacturer.

73, Riki K7NJ/4X4NJ