[TowerTalk] Beverage impedance change in cold WX solved

john at kk9a.com john at kk9a.com
Thu Jan 23 08:48:18 EST 2020

Interesting Jon.  I imagine that a Beverage is like a Yagi in that it
basically wants to work but it can be fine tuned for better efficiency.  I
have never checked the impedance of my temporary Beverages which
use comercial K9AY 9:1 transformers.

John  Kk9A

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy 7 edge, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone.