[TowerTalk] Climbing Harness

n4zkf towertalk at n4zkf.com
Tue Jul 7 16:14:55 EDT 2020

Tuf-Tug is the only type we use. It sure beats all the clipping on and off all the way up! They do make tie off points if you wanted to use more than one cable. (one SC to the first ring, one SC to the second, etc. Tie offs anywhere around the rings. They have different angle ones as well.

Once I'm up top I use my SRL so I can move anywhere I want to and not worry about clipping on and off unless I'm in one place a long time then the position lanyard is a must. Things sure have changed over the past few decades in PPE.

73 Dave n4zkf
e-mail: n4zkf at n4zkf.com
web: http://www.n4zkf.com
CC-Cluster node: 145.07 Mhz. or telnet://ccc.n4zkf.com:7373
N4ZKF/R 147.375 Mhz. Tone 103.5